An example of Kristin Paton’s work is this beautiful cook’s kitchen, which is part of a historic home in Cambridge.
Back from a decade in London, Kristin Paton has moved her design firm back to the states. And we’re bloody happy about that! Her extensive travel throughout Asia and Europe has influenced her beautifully edited interiors, which are functional, elegant, smart and sophisticated. We’ve worked with her on several projects, including one that required custom roman shades–both stained and painted wooden matchstick bamboo that we lined for privacy. While the Royals must miss her, we’re glad she’s back home.
NAME: Kristin Paton
COMPANY: Kristin Paton Interiors
1. What are you a neurotic perfectionist about?
Returning calls and correspondence on the same day.
2. Tell us something people don’t know about you.
Need to keep a few things a mystery!
3. What are you totally passionate about?
Love to discover that perfect find.
4. What is the most challenging profession you’ve ever had?
5. Where is your favorite place to eat in Boston?
Sitting at the bar at The Harvest in Harvard Square.
6. Give us one design tip that always works.